Rules are your user's questions
Rules are your user's questions. They are mapped to stories (bot's answer). Rules can be re-arranged to be prioritized over others. P1 = highest priority. Example below:
- 1.Click on the Add Group button.
- 2.I have created a group named “FRIENDS”
- 3.Rules are questions users might ask your bot. Hence, Im preparing for users to ask about Bob’s friends.
- 1.Add the title to your 1st rule. Mine is “Who is your best friend”
- 2.Add the condition. In this case, I set the condition to recognise the keyword(s) “best friend”
- 3.Move on to step 2 (on the left) and create your story. Story is the reply to the question.
- 4.Name your story and add the new story